- Job Type
- Addison, TX
Come Join the Dean Technology Team!
DTI offers competitive salaries, excellent health, dental, life insurance and work/life balance in a challenging and rewarding environment. We are experiencing a period of significant growth and are looking for energetic Team members to grow with us.
Dean Technology is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented person to fill an onsite Helpdesk Supervisor roll in our Addison, TX facility. This position will require applicants to manage and resolve internal helpdesk requests ensuring reported issues are addressed or escalated as needed. This position also requires applicants to understand corporate onboarding policies and procedures and to be proficient in troubleshooting many different types of issues across an assortment of hardware and software.
· Manage and resolve helpdesk requests in person or over the phone and escalate tickets when necessary to ensure a timely resolution.
· Following established policies and procedures
· Carrying out IT onboarding processes ensuring access authentication and authorization procedures are followed.
· Perform security awareness training for personnel who do not have computer access to online training.
· Handling high stress situations where system down issues must be resolved as quickly as possible.
· Maintaining an accurate inventory of computers, software, and licensing in an established helpdesk system.
High School degree required with computer hardware/software certifications preferred.
The ideal applicant should have a minimum 3 years of experience in a helpdesk role.
PREFERABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
· Have great multi-tasking and people skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
· Be proficient in the setup and troubleshooting of onsite and remote computers, printers, scanners, copiers, and other network enabled devices in a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
· Have prior experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of software and desktop operating systems such as office 365 products and Windows 10.
· Must understand networking concepts such as DNS and DHCP.
· Any prior experience with Epicor ERP
This is a Full-Time position with the offer of benefits, which include health insurance, vision, life, STD, LTD, FSA, dental and 401k and paid vacation.
Dean Technology is a private company specializing in the design and manufacture of high voltage products, serving the industrial, medical and commercial sectors. We have three domestic locations, with our primary manufacturing facility located in Addison TX. We also have satellite sales office around the world, as well as manufacturing in China and Taiwan.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.