Engineering Drafter 3D
|Reports To:||Engineering Manager|
Provides CAD support for engineering with new designs and for existing production through engineering change requests.
- Responsible for drafting of 2D piece parts, 3D modeling, mechanical assemblies, and data sheets.
- Interface with other engineering staff to coordinate priorities.
- Work closely with the fabrication shop to resolve any errors or issues regarding product assembly drawings, component details, and Bills of Material.
- Work closely with project managers and management.
- Prepare and track Data Sheet creation with engineering and document control.
- AA degree or equivalent.
- Proven skills in 3D modeling using AutoDesk Inventor.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive work experience, preferred.
- Mechanical design experience generating piece parts.
- GD&T experience desired.
- Experience developing and working with Bills of Materials.
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to create high quality production working drawings.
- Attention to detail.
We offer benefits, which include health insurance, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and a 401k to the right candidate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.