Manufacturing Engineering Coordinator
|Reports To:||Senior Engineer|
The Manufacturing Engineering Coordinator works with Document Control to support Engineering and Production and will focus on generating documents to ensure an efficient transition from Engineering and new product design (R&D) to manufacturing.
- Create manufacturing instructions and methods of manufacturing.
- Assist in generating production workflow documentation
- Work with Cell Leads in documenting and improving all shop floor manufacturing work instructions.
- Create and revise documents used by production, engineering, and quality departments.
- Enter data and information into the ERP system, as well as appropriate forms and templates.
- Carries out document change requests once approved.
- Interact with departments when questions arise.
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline preferred, but not required.
- Computer experience a must. Excellent skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Dependable, positive attitude, and work ethic in a team environment.
- Satisfactory written/verbal communication, English required.
- Prior Lean manufacturing experience preferred.
We offer benefits, which include health insurance, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and a 401k to the right candidate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.