|Reports To:||Production Supervisor|
At Dean Technology, we are looking for dependable individuals to join our Production team in our new facility in Addison, TX. If you enjoy working in a team environment, care about attention to details, and are willing to learn something new, we would like to talk with you.
- Weigh and mix materials with accuracy
- Use mechanical, and hydraulic presses to create product
- Use calipers to verify material specification
- Inspection of work to ensure quality is achieved
- Use computer terminals to log time and quantity information
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting / moving of up to 40 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Speak and read English
- Mature work ethic
- An understanding of electronics a plus
- Experience with industry-standard computer applications
- Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment
We offer benefits, which include health insurance, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and a 401k to the right candidate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.