Quality Control Inspector
|Reports To:||Quality Supervisor / Quality Manager|
The job includes use of a variety of mechanical and electrical test equipment. Including, but not limited to: visual, mechanical and electrical inspection/testing of products as defined by instructions, specifications and prints.
- Conduct daily testing and inspection activities of incoming electrical components, mechanical components, etc.
- Review of documents that were received to ensure they are legible and meet the specifications.
- Communicate internally regarding nonconformances and returns.
- Manage quarantine area for Q.C. nonconformances.
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Must be able to make sound decisions in relation to work responsibilities.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Proficient in English: reading, writing, speaking.
- Basic mechanical knowledge using calipers and other measuring equipment.
- At least one year of Quality Control experience and/or incoming material receipt/inspection experience.
- Experience in using computers, measuring tools, reading and understanding prints and specifications.
- Experience with electrical components a plus.
We offer benefits, which include health insurance, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and a 401k to the right candidate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.