Quality Control Inspector
|Reports To:||Quality Supervisor / Quality Manager|
The job includes use of a variety of electrical test equipment. Including, but not limited to: visual, mechanical and electrical inspection/testing of products as defined by instructions, specifications and prints.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Proficient in English: reading, writing, speaking.
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to read Blue prints
- Preferably 2-10 years’ experience in manufacturing environment using standard measuring and testing equipment.
- Good mathematical aptitude, reasoning ability, good communication and organizational skills a must.
We offer benefits, which include health insurance, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and a 401k to the right candidate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.