Quality Lead Inspector
Come Join the Dean Technology Team!
DTI offers competitive salaries, excellent health, dental, life insurance and work/life balance in a challenging and rewarding environment. We are experiencing a period of significant growth and are looking for energetic Team members to grow with us.
Quality Lead Inspector
The Quality Lead Inspector Assistant will focus on typing, formatting, and revising production, engineering, and quality documents.
- Manage daily quality inspection and testing activities to support the production schedule.
- Verify Nonconformances and DMRs are valid and ensure they are properly documented.
- Oversee RMAs and ensure they are re-inspected upon receipt.
- Fix any job errors in the ERP system.
- Generate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) when documentation errors are discovered.
- Ensure testing and manufacturing procedures and properly understood, carried out and evaluated
- Report any equipment failures and segregate until repair or scrap occurs
- Identify improvement opportunities for DTI procedures and practices and communicate details to the Quality Supervisor and/or Quality Manager.
- Interact with departments when questions arise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required.
- 1 to 5 years of related Quality experience, within an ISO manufacturing preferred
- Computer experience a must. Excellent skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Dependable, positive attitude, and work ethic in a team environment.
- Satisfactory written/verbal communication, English required.
We are a private firm that specialized in designing and manufacturing high voltage product solutions serving the industrial, medical and commercial sectors. We are an established company with three locations in the USA, a presence in Europe, as well as a manufacturing operation in China.
This is a Full-Time position in Addison, TX with the offer of benefits, which include health insurance, vision, life, STD, LTD, dental and 401k to the right candidate.
There will be a 90 day evaluation period as a Quality Control Lead Inspector.