Come Join the Dean Technology Team!
DTI offers competitive salaries, excellent health, dental, life insurance and work/life balance in a challenging and rewarding environment. We are experiencing a period of significant growth and are looking for energetic Team members to grow with us.
The SMT operator is responsible for operating and maintaining the SMT line, the selective soldering equipment, and other soldering processes, as well as PCB Assembly Inspection.
- Run all day-to-day activities on the SMT production line.
- Help plan, direct and coordinate the production jobs.
- Support Process Development and Process Improvement for SMT.
- Support prototype builds and make DFM recommendations.
- Provide programming, functional, and technical support for the SMT/Through-Hole assembly equipment.
- Work to meet the goals for performance and metrics.
- Communicate with the SMT supervisor and engineering regarding manufacturing capabilities, issues, production schedules, and other considerations, to facilitate production and prototype builds.
- Candidate will be provided Training on AOI 3D and PBC assembly/power supply elementary testing to perform task related to inspection and testing.
- Have flexibility and willingness to take initiative on other roles/processes outside of the SMT area as needed.
- Able to program equipment as well as understand and analyze the SMT processes.
- Requires knowledge of problem reporting tools and configuration management, Industrial Standards (IPC, ANSI, and MIL) and hands on experience with various component packages and PCB materials.
- Must be highly responsive and possess good problem-solving skills.
- A high integrity “can-do” attitude team player with the ability to work well with all internal/external teams with pro-active sharing of knowledge and a strong sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with manufacturing/production operations and concepts i.e. shop floor management, production control, quality control, AOI, manufacturing and test methods, work center scheduling, and manpower needed.
- Ability to plan, organize and successfully manage tasks, assignments, and projects.
- Willing to learn SMT equipment and processes.
PREFERABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with MYCRONIC or any similar SMT equipment.
- Experience with the Selective Solder process.
- 1 year of hands-on SMT experience.
- Experience in manufacturing with lead-free processes.
- Familiarity with ISO9001/ISO13485 quality requirements.
- Familiarity with cleanliness requirements.
We are a private firm that specialized in designing and manufacturing high voltage product solutions serving the industrial, medical, and commercial sectors. We are an established company with three locations in the USA, a presence in Europe, as well as a manufacturing operation in China.
This is a Full-Time position in Addison, TX with the offer of benefits, which include health insurance, vision, life, STD, LTD, dental and 401k to the right candidate.
There will be a 90-day evaluation period for this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.