|Reports To:||IT Manager|
Dean Technology is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented person to fill a Systems Administrator roll in our Addison, TX facility. The systems administrator must install, maintain, monitor and support a variety of server operating systems. Must also install and maintain a variety of server side software including Epicor ERP, AutoCAD Vault, SQL server, and Quest Rapid Recovery. This role is also responsible for IT purchasing; monitoring and maintaining software licensing; and renewing maintenance agreements.
- Troubleshooting Server 2003, Server 2008, and Server 2012 operating system issues
- Management of Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NTFS, and Group Policy
- Server operating system updates
- Server side software installation, administration, and support
- IT purchasing
- Monitoring and tracking software licensing and usage
- manage and maintain Epicor ERP and all supporting software
- Bachelors degree in an IT related subject
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience installing, supporting, and maintaining Epicor ERP 9.5 or higher
- Applicants should have 5 to 7 years total IT experience and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Equivalent certifications will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
We offer benefits, which include health insurance, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and a 401k to the right candidate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.