Assembler Soldering – Entry Level
Come Join the Dean Technology Team!
DTI offers competitive salaries, excellent health, vision, dental, life insurance and work/life balance in a challenging and rewarding environment. We are experiencing a period of significant growth and are looking for energetic Team members to grow with us.
ASSEMBLER SOLDERING - Entry Level
Assembler /Soldering associate assembles electronic components and installs discreet devices on Printed Circuit boards in accordance to manufacturing instructions. This includes, soldering components to PC boards and performing other electrical related assembly procedures. Strong soldering experience of small electrical components is required.
- Assembler/Soldering with electronic components
- Install discreet devices on printed circuit boards
- Soldering other components to PC board
- Performing other electrical related assembly procedures
- Ability to work with very small parts
- Follow instructions
- Dexterity and good eyesight are essential
- Knowledge of product assembly and or soldering a plus
- Must be able to speak and understand instructions given in English
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full-Time position with overtime as required to meet production needs
- Excellent health benefits, dental, vision and 401k
- Company paid, Short- and Long-Term Disability as well as $50,000 of Life Insurance
We are a private firm that specialized in designing and manufacturing high voltage product solutions serving the industrial, medical and commercial sectors. We are an established company with three locations in the USA, a presence in Europe, as well as a manufacturing operation in China.
There will be a 90-day evaluation period for Assembler Soldering production positions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.