Come Join the Dean Technology Team!
DTI offers competitive salaries, excellent health, dental, life insurance and work/life balance in a challenging and rewarding environment. We are experiencing a period of significant growth and are looking for energetic Team members to grow with us.
The Documentation Associate is responsible for authoring and editing production, engineering, and quality documents.
- Create and revise documents used by production, engineering, and quality departments.
- Capture pictures of the production process to incorporate into the documentation.
- Enter data and information into the ERP system, appropriate forms, and templates.
- Initiate and carry out document change requests.
- Interact with departments when questions arise.
- Assist with document control activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required.
- Computer experience a must. Excellent skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Dependable, positive attitude, and work ethic in a team environment.
- Satisfactory written/verbal communication, English required.
This is a Full-Time position with the offer of benefits, which include health insurance, vision, life, STD, LTD, dental and 401k to the right candidate.
There will be a 90-day evaluation period for this position.
We are a private firm that specialized in designing and manufacturing high voltage product solutions serving the industrial, medical and commercial sectors. We are an established company with three locations in the USA, a presence in Europe, as well as a manufacturing operation in China.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by people assigned to this position .They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified. Nor is this summary an employment contract or promise of ongoing employment.